Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Itb?

• 22-08-2006 11:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hey all,

I've been having a look around, and haven't seemed to find it, but is there an ITB forum around here?

~ Idgeitman

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Itb?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Lump wrote:
    Itb?

Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, jeez Lump get with the lingo :P

I don't think there is an ITB forum, not enough interest. I went to college there 2 years ago. Great place to study, worst social life in history.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Pffff! Blanchardstown..... Where's that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

yeah i've heard about the social life thing... and the lack of a student bar, wtf is that about?

What where you studying slaanesh if you dont mind me asking?

~ idgeitman

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

As far as I know, there are no IT's in the country with an on-site student bar. IT's like DIT or Kevin st would have bars nearby that would be designated 'student bars'.

Not quite sure the name of the course but I ended up with a Batchelor of Science in Computing at the end of it all. 4 years of the worst social life ever. Making a bit of money now at least. I'm kinda glad about the lack of social life at the end of the day, it was definitely reflected in my results. Had I access to booze all the time I don't think it would have turned out so well.

Lump, last time I looked Blanchardstown was out near Donegal, I could be corrected though ...

Idgeitman wrote:
    yeah i've heard about the social life thing... and the lack of a student bar, wtf is that about?

What where you studying slaanesh if you dont mind me asking?

~ idgeitman

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

yeah, not having a bar around is a good idea in the long run i guess lol,

thanks,

~ Idgeitman

Advertisement