Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation for 06/07?

Options
  • 22-08-2006 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭

My younger bro is starting Arts in NUIG in a few weeks time, and he's decided to move in to galway. Trouble is, galway's a tough spot to find somewhere to live, so he's having a little difficulty, and on top of that, he's after quitting GMIT to come to NUI, so he's sort of out of the loop as far as knowing people from home and stuff, but he wants to live with new people anyway.

Anyhoo, if any of ye know any spot that's fairly near the college, reasonably priced, and good craic, if ye could let me know it'd be great. Brother is 19, 1st year in Arts, easy to live with, all that stuff. Before i put this up here he did ask me "what's boards.ie?" but normally he's not that stoopid.

Cheers

Advertisement