Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Local Radio Stations?

Options
  • 22-08-2006 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭

Hello Boys and Gals!

I am playing a gig in Mullingar on September 21st.
    Anyone out there able to give me contacts with regards to local radio stations? I'm looking for a bit of promo, air play of my songs and maybe an interview prior to the gig.

The stuff I do is alternative/rock.

Thanks!

Lauren

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Midlands 103 (or Midlands Radio 3 as most people still call it) cover Offaly, Laois & Westmeath. Among other places, they have a studio in Harbour Place Shopping Centre in Mullingar. It can be a bit deaths and showbands, but has plenty of local listeners and they're normally friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭davehey79

http://www.shannonside.ie/ its offline at moment but email address it there

Unit 1E Master Technology Business Pk Sligo rd Longford Longford

(043)46669

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pablo21

Lauren,
    My partner marie is business development manager for 103, I'll pm you her number. She's worked with alot of local bands already and might be of help to you.
    Rgds
    Peter

Advertisement