Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions on onedaymobile.ie

Options
  • 22-08-2006 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Anybody use this site? Some of there deals seem quite good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

i'm about to buy a camera from them - they are the cheapest place i can find

one thing though - can you see any details of security on their site?
    i can't see any https :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

They have some barcley card thing set up so your credit card details (number etc) are secure but all your other identifiable information is http. Apparentely you can ring them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Muzzy

I bought a mobile phone off them and I found the service to be great.

They are a company based in Manchester and if you order before 4.00 you will have what you want the next day.

They will charge you 20quid for delivery.

They will also insist that you send them a copy of yer ID so make sure you have a scanner or fax machine handy.

I was buying a camera too but couldn't find an appropriate forum :(

Anyway, ordered an IXUS this morning. Got a phone call from a pleasent chap about 30 minutes later to confirm the address and I believe my camera is on the way :)

better forum -> perhaps gadgets or photography

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Was thinking so, MiCr0, yes...

The site covers more than just media players so this thread is more apt to the Gadgets forum.

<Thread moved>

Well my gadget (:)) should arrive either today or Monday. I'll let you all know.

any sign of it yet phil?

i ordered by dsc-h2 @ 4pm on friday - and it was sitting on my desk @ 12 noon today - v.sweet

I'm still waiting :(

I'm still waiting on an Amazon order that was dispatched two weeks ago too, An Post don't have it :(:(

Are you in Dublin 1? Seems strange that valuable stuff for different adresses (work and home) goes missing out of the same sorting office.

• Advertisement

nope - i work in Dun Laoghaire

S'cool, got my camera this morning :)

Had to get a resend from amazon though.

I actually got the wrong memory card but a quick phone call fixed the problem. They even let me keep the incorrect card for free.

I'll do business with them again when the need arises.

Advertisement