Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Girl asked me to her debs..Do I make all the planning??

• 22-08-2006 4:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    A girl which I know well came to my debs with me last year. Now this year she has asked me to hers.. It is out of town and I am just curious do I make all the planning in regards to getting there staying over the night and getting back the next morning because im the guy.. Or is this all up to her because it's her debs..??

Thanks,

Regular user...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

It's her debs. She should arrange it. You're a guest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

you do in your hole,

her debs, her plans. just make sure she communicates the plans with you, i find a subtle "so whats the plans for the xxxxx then?" in conversation works a treat.

you do have to do the following:

You
    1: must organise tux (or a kilt, i wore a kilt, they rock :D )
    2: must organise corsage (that silly flower, and i know its spelled wrong)
    3: must not make an ass of youself or pass out till at least 3am. (its her night)

focus is on her on her debs night so best behavior, if you want to get langers and make a tool of yourself thats what your debs is for :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 330 ✭✭oulu

Just get your suit and her a flower, and if you really like her get her Mum a box of Choc's, dont forget you should supply the other things in case you get lucky, she will have enough to arrange, enjoy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks for clarifying that guys.. its exactly what I thaught myself, just wanted to be sure ya know..

Thanks Again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

oulu wrote:
    dont forget you should supply the ther things in case you get lucky, she will have enough to arrange, enjoy

What...like a violin player or something? I presume you mean condoms? I'm fairly certain you can say condoms on the interweb. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

cance wrote:
    you do in your hole,

her debs, her plans. just make sure she communicates the plans with you, i find a subtle "so whats the plans for the xxxxx then?" in conversation works a treat.

you do have to do the following:

You
    1: must organise tux (or a kilt, i wore a kilt, they rock :D )
    2: must organise corsage (that silly flower, and i know its spelled wrong)
    3: must not make an ass of youself or pass out till at least 3am. (its her night)

focus is on her on her debs night so best behavior, if you want to get langers and make a tool of yourself thats what your debs is for :D

QFT, do as this guy says, and have a good time too. :D

Advertisement