Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Mary I, Limerick

• 22-08-2006 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭

Just wondering... anyone heading to Mary I college????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Take away the Mary I bit and I'm there.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

I know loads going up there!! And they're all really nice and a total laugh they're staying in Courtbrack and I got told it's 16guys to 72 girls so have fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

I'm staying there too! cool :D Thanks!

I'm repeating and going for Mary I next year (had a total change of heart the last few days) so I'll be there next year!! Loads of my friends will be up there though, college itself isn't great but it's a good course!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭River Allow

I'm going to Mary I, but I'm staying in a private house with a few friends.. Looking forward to seeing you there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭maggie_cork

heya. ya me and a mate r goin 2mary i shes doin national teaching and im doin arts to do secondary teachin!!!! bring on college!!

i'm doing arts to do secondary teaching too!!!! I'll c ya there!! :D

cool!! wat subjects u thinking of picking?

English definately! For 1st yr prob english, maths, irish and history! Depends on what i like then though!! :D You????

aww handy. im thinking geography music but dnt no wat other 2. wer u goin staying ?

• Advertisement

If u do national teaching can you still do media studies? i know the arts people can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

my cousin studied teaching in Mary I a few years ago and she loved it. Shes now a full time teacher and loves that too :)

Cool! My cousin did the same course too, and she loved it.

I'm gonna b staying at Courtbrack Accommadation, bout a 10min wlk to the college.......... so its pretty handy!!! How bout u???

Um, about the primary teaching and media thing... i wouldnt have a clue!! soz!!

Half my family are primary teachers, sec teachers and principals so I know the drill already!! One thing is be really careful with your notes etc up there, some girls are really bitchy and sneaky from what I've been told!!!

Advertisement