Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 questions chipset cooler and and cm stacker front aduio thing to cA 4.

Options
  • 22-08-2006 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭

ok 1st i have a dfi board and find the chipset very noise so want to get a passive or silent heatsink for it any reccomendations.will be buying off coolestpc.co.uk because they have the Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 Fan 80mm which is ment to be the best 80mm fan out at the mo and also will be mounting the fan onto my window on my cm stacker or is that a good idea ??

and other thing i have a Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 4 and was wondering were do i put the hd audio connection coming from the front of the cm case were the on and off switch is because just bought good pair of earmuffs and its do much hassel to put them in the back ever 15 min.

hope everone can help.

and also this is what i want to do with the fan it will be in the inside and there will be a whole cut in the window of the case so the fan can get air.

coolermasterstackersidepanelhv7.jpg

funny pic also :D

Comments

Advertisement