Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fence in cabra needed asap... anyone out there who can help?

Options
  • 22-08-2006 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all

in the process of moving from one house to another (north county dublin to cabra)and things are going all funny now. was just talking to the solicitor and they messed up big time, meaning our closing date will be the 1st of september (which i only know since an hour, i always assumed they give you at leats 14 days notice?)
    anyhow, this is not the issue.
    problem is the new house needs a fence in the garden to prevent our dogs from running off.
    the garden is about 110 ft long, has already one of those cement pole/wooden panel fences on one side so only one side left to do which we would like to be the same kind as the existing one.
    anybody here who knows a builder/carpenter/fencing person who is available from the 4th of september on to build this kind of fence? and brings the materials? or lets me know very very quickly where to get the materials?

any help is very very very much appreciated as i would rather not leave the dogs in kennels for a long time.

big thanks in advance!!!

Advertisement