Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Esat bb wireless

• 22-08-2006 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Ok i recently upgraded my router from the defualt esat bb router to their new one with wireless capabilites. Have the normal wired connection set up and working with the pc but cant get the wireless working with the laptop.
    Wireless is active on the router and light is green but i've tried with numorous apps and no of them can pick up an access point. I'm using a 3com wireless usb apdapter with the laptop as it had no wireless capabilties. Any ideas on what to do or is there something i have forgotton in the setup?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Return the router. They (BT) got a batch of dud routers whereby the wireless part of router won't function. A few people have been on here with the same prob this week.

Advertisement