Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the name of a song.. (yes, one of those threads)

Options
  • 22-08-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭

OK listen up, I'm trying to find the name of a song...All I have to go on is that it's from 2003, it's a dance song, and it's "kind of Indian/has an indian guy singing", also it was on an advert...anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It's called 'Bangra Knights' by Bangra Knights and it featured in the Peugeot 206 ad called "The Sculptor"

TVCCL0816084536PIC.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

There's now a sticky for this kinda thing. Think you should use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

Eep....didn't see dat....and by didn't see it I mean I'm a rebel that plays by my own rules...

meh.

Anyway the song turned out to be Mundian To Bach Ke..."Indian Dance Song" seems to be a bit of a misleading description :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭ZWEI_VIER_ZWEI

heh, I know that one you're talking about, and that Peugot ad, great ad :D

Rather than have the thread deleted, how about we discuss Whitehouse's new album? :O gg whitehouse <3

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I haven't heard the new Whitehouse album but they were fairly boring live

• Advertisement
Advertisement