Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Vacuum Cleaner Head

Options
  • 22-08-2006 8:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

Not sure where to post this :)

I broke the head of the vacuum cleaner in my house and would like to get a replacement.

Anyone know where I could get one?

I live in Clonskeagh, Dublin 14. So the closer to there the better.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Moved from Consumer Issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Try any of the larger electrical retailers that stock that brand. I think there is one by the petrol station on Kilmacud Road in Stillorgan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The big retailers don't usually carry spares. The likes of Power City (I used to work for them) certainly don't.

If you know the northside, there is a place opposite the Beechcomber pub on the Howth Road, the name of the place escapes me right now, that should have something like what you need.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

seansouth wrote:
    If you know the northside, there is a place opposite the Beechcomber pub on the Howth Road, the name of the place escapes me right now, that should have something like what you need.

I believe its called Master Care,here is a link...

http://www.mastercare.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

That's the one.

Cheers Dub13 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭themole

Thanks for the info.

I found a small repair shop in the Stillorgan Shopping center. I got one there.

Advertisement