Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

societies

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Dunners

LOTP wrote:
    I expect Kevin st to start out with grand designs, and then get sidetracked at the cornerstone.

Thats just my prediction.

Now that's a wee bit bitchy youngster. We actually got sidetracked by college work, damned coursework wasn't what I signed up for!

In more important news Kevin Street Paintball is up and running and will be present and correct at the clubs and socs days as always. There'll be places on the Kevin Street committee as well for anyone interested. First full society meeting will be Friday (29th) at 13:05 room TBC.

First trip should be in three weeks and you can hold me to that!

PM me with your mobile number DITPaintball as we'd like to do a few inter-DIT trips if we can, would have liked to do it last year but never got any replies :(

Advertisement