Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

There's no way this is 100% real, but how exactly was a contract co-ordinated?

Options
  • 23-08-2006 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭

I am about to investigate this as a tourist: www.gobostoncard.com.

In reality; I just cant see a uniform agreed contract for this. I think a lot of it is covered in waiver clauses.

There are a galaxy of vendors - all taking some kind of cut - some on voucher presentation level some on card presentation level.

If this is as it seems I would like to know from anyone who may know how a contract was formulated - and how quickly.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

slowly and over many a winter and with % cuts agreed, it could be done in Dublin you know :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

I am about to investigate this as a tourist: www.gobostoncard.com.

In reality; I just cant see a uniform agreed contract for this. I think a lot of it is covered in waiver clauses.

There are a galaxy of vendors - all taking some kind of cut - some on voucher presentation level some on card presentation level.

If this is as it seems I would like to know from anyone who may know how a contract was formulated - and how quickly.

my sources in Boston tell me there are a number of these around and only one is legitimate, all the others are scams and the tickets, if they do actually materialise, are not accepted. so beware.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭davidoco

I don't know about the goboston card but this one is genuine http://www.citypass.com/city/boston.html?mv_source=nea It's about half price for the attractions and if you have kids or a kid at heart you will want to go back to the science museum a second time. Trikets are extra for the Omni Theater but I think you need a hall ticket (pass) + Omni ticket to get in.

You just buy it at the first venue you go to.

Advertisement