Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick on Wikpedia

Options
  • 23-08-2006 2:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭

I was just thinking more could be done on Limerick's wikipedia page (i love that site)
    seeing as anyone can edit it i thought we could put more pictures and write more articles about it ya know
    for instance i was on galways and i noticed theres has come on a lot and it is very impressive and i thought ours could do with the same

any ideas? anyone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Yeah, Wiki is great. I Made a few pages on it, i made Childers Road Retail Park and some other pages concerning Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Yeah, Wiki is great. I Made a few pages on it, i made Childers Road Retail Park and some other pages concerning Limerick.
    ya i seen that well done
    did you put up the picture as well

ive done some stuff on the one of the cresent theres a new one on the opera as well

theres even one of my town of hospital :eek: i did a fair bit of it myself
    just type in hospital limerick into the search bar to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Oh yeah i made the opera one and also i made a list of shops in the crescent SC too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ya i added a few shops to the cresent a while back to
    nice job on the opera
    also noticed it was you who added the picture of the bus thing
    ive a picture of the cresent that could be used but have no idea how to put it onto the page (some bits i still find a bit hard)

Advertisement