Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bundoran Water World

Options
  • 23-08-2006 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been there recently? If so, how was it? :confused:

I was there last month and was totally disgusted with the lack of hygiene. The Changing Rooms were absolutely stinking with dirty nappies and whatever other crap was left there.

More that half the showers didn't have hot or even warm water.

The pool itself was too packed for anyone over the age of 12 to enjoy themselves.

How can an 8 year old have to pay adult prices?

There was no water in the sauna so I had to get it myself, but from where? There's no water tap anywhere near the sauna so I had to get it from the shower.

I don't like mixed Changing Areas and be forced to change in a tiny cubicle with my son.

There was only one working hair dryer (for my daughter).

Now I don't mind paying the prices I paid for the family but when I do pay these prices, I expect a proper service. I mean, they haven't even updated their website for 2 years. How lazy is that?? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

That's the Irish way. If people keep coming, f##k providing a service. It eats into profits. See.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I was there today. Have to agree with you about 8 year olds having to pay adult prices, its mad.
    I hate the communal changing rooms and toilets.
    It was clean though, mind you we were there at 10 am. The website is well out of date, all the prices up there are wrong.
    The steam room wasn't working.
    Too many people were trying to get up to one of the slides (the one that goes outside). There were so many people that the stairs were shaking, I was convinced the whole thing was going to collapse.
    Apart from that we had a great time, although Bundoran is a real rip off.

Advertisement