Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

EA downloader givein mr Jip.

• 23-08-2006 9:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

So i went to play SF on my other PC the other day and it gave me a cd key error. It was installed with the EA dodnloader so i checked and it told me that it was ready to download. So I decided to let it download again. It got to about 120 megs and now keeps stopping. It says download serers are too busy and when i force it to start i might get 1 meg down then it just stops again.

So got any idea there Ponster? you being the expert in ea downloader and all.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 -=B.A.D=-tony

ive had similar problems with ea downloader, with all those stops and starts when you do finally get euro force or armoured fury downloaded completly and go to install it says ome thing about file errors when installing and asks do i want to ignore and continue. this has happend several times, nd im not sure wheather it contributes to messin up entire game file or maybe that was 1.3 or combo of both i dont know for sure
    i have bought bouth EF and AF and thanks to EA downloader i have neither of em!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

im wondering is it cause im getting bad packet loss with my IBB connection and the EA downloader is not able to cope with the loss of packets.

Advertisement