Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interested in Playing Tennis

Options
  • 23-08-2006 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if there was anyone in around Kells/Navan general vicinity interested in playing tennis in the evenings/weekends.

If so PM me and wel arrange sumting. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,251 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

You might want to post in Region or Sports to narrow down your search for a tennis partner?

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

Thanks, its up in sports aswel. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved to North East, you'll get a better response there OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

I'll join you. I am at more of an Advanced/Agassi level though. Is that OK? I don't want to break your wrists while returning one of my US Open spec serves.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CTU_Agent

havn't had a good wrist break in a while....so ok. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

there is navan tennis club next to navan rugby club and also stackallen on the slane road from navan...

Advertisement