Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help - Promotional Ideas

• 23-08-2006 12:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi, now in the normal course of events, it shouldn't prove too difficult to come up with something, but we have a very sensitive subject matter (see Link in sig). We want funeral directors to remember to forward details to us when they are putting details to papers, radios etc.

Any suggestions welcome, and if anybody knows where we could source these types of items please post!!
    Thanks a million

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 pande

sorry, can someone move this to marketing - thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 StopGap

Hi There,

I can see the difficulty .... but the answer should not be too difficult. The main question is "what do you want to achieve?".

I had a look at your web site and get the feeling that you need "paying sponsors" .... if that is correct then I would propose to use direct marketing/direct mail as an approach, various option are open to you depending on the volume and message.

Important detail:
    Making the target audience aware of your services is a first step for YOU but keep in mind that they want to know "what is in it for them"!

Good luck!!

Menno - StopGapMarketing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Have you talked to all the FD firms? There are really only a small number (around five) which completely dominate in the Dublin area, for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭TOm Kelly

Death notices are an important item on local radio stations throughout the country - you should consider establishing linkages with them . Good Luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I feel like we should be whispering in this thread, I can see your problem but its a great idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement