Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surf Trip

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

There hasn't been much activity here lately... and a few people can't make it. We're down to about 5 people. Maybe it would be best to put it off a few weeks when we can get a bigger crowd ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

kjt wrote:
    There hasn't been much activity here lately... and a few people can't make it. We're down to about 5 people. Maybe it would be best to put it off a few weeks when we can get a bigger crowd ?

Did you get my pm kjt?

Sorry Lemming, I was sure I pm'ed you back. I think we'll
    havta leave this one but I'm sure that we will sort one out
    again soon as I'm dying to head away.

kjt wrote:
    I think we'll havta leave this one but I'm sure that we will sort one out again soon as I'm dying to head away.

Awwww pantalonies!

Come on you lot!! I'm itching to surf!!! I've been going through withdrawal for the better part of a year so gimme numbers!! /me shakes fist at boards.ie members :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

Lemming wrote:
    Awwww pantalonies!

Come on you lot!! I'm itching to surf!!! I've been going through withdrawal for the better part of a year so gimme numbers!! /me shakes fist at boards.ie members :D
    yup, I'd say its fair hard to organise anything like this with random people.
    When I want to go surfing, I just go!
    no planning for me :)

• Advertisement

FuzzyLogic wrote:
    yup, I'd say its fair hard to organise anything like this with random people.
    When I want to go surfing, I just go!
    no planning for me :)

I don't have wheels (yet), so the "just go" part is a wee bit difficult. Hence I don't have my own board yet either. My bodyboard is handy enough to carry through public transport/town/etc. but considering I'll be needing a 7'10(ish) board given my height, anything other than a car is a bit of a no-no for me :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭littlesurfer

hey guys, hope the weekend went ahead. I've been a wee bit sick this week, was in hospital but i'm out now. was out on friday but i can't do anything water related for a couple of weeks,....including baths by the way....try and get around that one....

Anway i'm so sad i didn't get to join you and show off my amazing surf skills :rolleyes: hopefully you'll make a next time of it and i can join back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭dap75au

Yeah, I hope that the trip went ahead and that everyone scored a few sweet waves. If it did happen maybe someone could post a bit of a report and get the rest of us psyched up for the next one....:)
    d

Hope your better soon Ls.
    Welp the bad news is it didn't go ahead. Their just
    wasn't enough people this time. Hopefully sometime
    soon we'll all head down. :)

Advertisement