Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

best features/specs on mini dv cameras

• 23-08-2006 1:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get a mini DV from pixmainia and was wondering what features/specs/brand i should look for?

It will only be for messing around with , nothing serious.

i was looking on the bottom of this page

http://www.pixmania.com/ie/uk/155682/art/jvc/gr-d239ex-minidv-camcorde.html?itag=4620

which do you think would be best

PS... i wasnt sure if this was the right place to post this topic, mods please feel free to move it to appropiate section if needed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

If you want to be able to edit, and then play back out onto Mini DV, you'll need a camera that has Firewire in available.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

Lump wrote:
    If you want to be able to edit, and then play back out onto Mini DV, you'll need a camera that has Firewire in available.

John

thanks

id say i will be recording onto min dv then just transferring all of it raw onto a pc then editing it from there then copying to dvd

Advertisement