Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Other CCGS in Ireland...

• 23-08-2006 1:20pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone plays, has played or knows anyone that has played the Star Trek CCG.

We have a good number down in Munster but we are looking for other players around the country. Any info is appreciated!

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Where in munster do yee play ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

BadCharlie wrote:
    Where in munster do yee play ?

Cork gets about 16 players every week, Limerick gets less. I see you are from Waterford. I think the first edition of the game was played down there for a while.

Do you know anyone BadCharlie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Not down here, i just like playing card games and if this was any good i would get into it. But if there is not a group down here then i might not bother.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

There was a number of players down there in the past, but I have lost contact with them now. If you have a friend that is interested, i'll post them down :) If you like it, we'll take it from there :)

Advertisement