Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town on a Wed Night

Options
  • 23-08-2006 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Where's the best place to go in Town on a Wednesday night? Lookin for somewhere with a bit of music, good atmosphere but where u can hear each other talkin too.

Anyone know of anywhere that does cocktail promos tonight??

Cheers guys:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

Me thinks Capital on Georges street does a nice cocktail offer on wednesdays, dont know how lively it gets though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 570 ✭✭✭manonthemoon

Town?

Longford Town?

Roscommon

Maybe Slough

or

Casablanca?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Elphaba wrote:
    Where's the best place to go in Town on a Wednesday night? Lookin for somewhere with a bit of music, good atmosphere but where u can hear each other talkin too.

PorterHouse on Nassau st.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved. I assume by your location you meant Duberlin towen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

that nazi AH mod moved my thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Hi,

'Rogue' on Dame Street is a nice bar. It does 2 coctails for the price of 1 every night, barr Saturday. Probably be a dj on later on, but you should be able to hold a conversation.

K.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Rogue y'say?

2 for the price of 1 y'say?

I'm likin the cut of your jib!

Whereabouts is it on Dame st?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Elphaba wrote:

the metropolitian on the keys does great cocktails

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

crawdaddy have a rock and indie night with uber cheap drink, i ended up in fitzsimons...nice beer garden...thats it tho...utter tripe otherwise, ya know its gonna be bad when you walk in and your mates in front get pounced by a hen night

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

Doesn't the Hub have a reggae night on wednesdays?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Rogue. It's on the right hand side with Trinity behind you. Small entrance, think it's just before the George's Street junction, but I'm not 100% on that.. It's around there anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Jazzman

Gonna plug my acoustic night. Bruxelles every Wednesday is The Zodiac Sessions. Simple open mic night - tunes, beers & craic. We always head up to Capital afterwards! Nice bar!

Advertisement