Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Male Female ratio of atheists?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

I remember reading this thread when it started now Im confused,

:confused: who am I.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I remember reading this thread when it started now Im confused,

:confused: who am I.

You are an unresolved quantum statement. Do not look in a mirror or you'll collapse the probability wave and resolve your existence to a form you're not happy with.

/only on the Atheists forum would that joke be funny... :)

Zillah wrote:
    You are an unresolved quantum statement. Do not look in a mirror or you'll collapse the probability wave and resolve your existence to a form you're not happy with.

/only on the Atheists forum would that joke be funny... :)

thanks now Im a laughing stock:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭scrattletrap

Now I've boosted the women up to a whole two!! go me and my atheist self (yes I put it down on the census too)

Now I've boosted the women up to a whole two!! go me and my atheist self (yes I put it down on the census too)

Well done old gal

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote:
    Oh I think we will ..
    Oh really :D

Oi Funster less of the old if you please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Another female athiest here - tho you are right, I'm wracking my brain to think of another female athiest that I know...:confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

bluewolf wrote:
    Oh really :D
    He has to believe in something, let you be his dream.

Ickle, I agree, I know plenty of female agnostics but not atheists, strange that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement