Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset???

• 23-08-2006 4:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

thinking bout getting a bluetooth headset for the missus for her V3 and was looking at the Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset. anyone have one? seen mixed reviews online (but that could be down to fat yanks munching big macs while talking), dont want it to be another thing that ends up flogged into the drawer cos its sh!te

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 alfagt

Have one, its not too bad. The volumes not the greatest in the world in a noisy environment, but for everyday use its OK. People also have told me that they know i'm using a headset when i'm talking but they can still hear me clearly enough. Would score it 3/5.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

i got one,sound quality is grand but always too lose on my ear kept flapping around the place!have to agree with vol been low and some reviews will agree with that,personnally i would look elsewhere,better off with sony ericsson or plantronics one!

damo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Thanks for the info guys, again ive gotten mixed reviews of the motorola one so took your advice and had a look at plantronics. have decided on the Plantronics Voyager 510. seems to have gotten great reviews online.

Advertisement