Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback wanted on a song I'm hoping to sell

• 23-08-2006 4:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Here's a song I'm hoping to have covered by someone. I'm about to start approaching publishing companies and artist managers. I think it could be a bit of a minor hit..... but then I would!, Any feedback is appreciated. It's the song on this link called Perfect Day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭sturgo

Very O.C. / Dawsons Creek montage like. Personally that kinda stuff makes me want to hurl, but to be fair, it's well thought out & straight to the point. I don't see any reason why the right kind of band wouldn't pick it up.

A bit of advice if I may... write another 9 songs just like that one. I garuntee you one of them will go somewhere.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 361 ✭✭Redegg

again, well put together, not what I listen to but I could see it getting alot of airplay around the country. good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Yea well put together song not my cup of tea but as Stugro said write another 8 or 9 and one is bound to go somewhere

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I liked it enough to put on my mp3 player.

so there ya go.

Advertisement