Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get a reply back from CAO/college yet?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 xx-lou-xx

Enda89 wrote:
    hey! im going to DIT too :D

Haventg got the slightest clue when thecollege re-opens tho.

I've heard everything from the 6th of Sep, to the 18th :confused::confused::confused:

which DIT you going to??
    i looked at the website and it says "session commences 1st september" but i havent a clue what that means!! And it says "teaching commences 18th september" hopefully we'l all find out soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Enda89

xx-lou-xx wrote:
    which DIT you going to??
    i looked at the website and it says "session commences 1st september" but i havent a clue what that means!! And it says "teaching commences 18th september" hopefully we'l all find out soon!

hey! im going to augnier street. they sent me a letter today. Registration is on the 12th of september at 11.30 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭UU

I think Trinity starts really late like 2nd October! I don't expect to receive a letter for a while . . . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I've registration on the 4th (this monday coming) and lectures start on the 11th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

I havent got the letter from the college yet. Im goin to DCU. hopefully itll cum tomoro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

letsfcuk wrote:
    wat do you mean it starts on the 2nd Jan

Exams start on Monday the 8th of Jan, but from the 2nd to the 5th there's a reading week type thing. Hope to god it's not compulsory. And then we've 3 weeks off when absolutely no one else does

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭tywy

lol!

reading week is a week off to study!

you don't have to go into college at all :P

tywy wrote:
    lol!

reading week is a week off to study!

you don't have to go into college at all :P

Reading week? lol!!!

I will book my holiday to Spain so when thats on :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Got all the stuff from Maynooth today, huzzah!

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

any one know when dcu starts up..?

i only accepted my offer there a second ago..so should get something in mail next tuesday rite??

I havent got an email yet either..does it come after a while or straight after you accept...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ballyarse

?????:confused: i didn't get anythin from maynooth today...... should i take the hint? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 VeeGo

Pez wrote:
    I havent got the letter from the college yet. Im goin to DCU. hopefully itll cum tomoro
    I havent got anything from DCU either, and i accepted almost 2 weeks ago. I realy hope ill get it next week...

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

veego did you even get an email offcao/dcu yet??

VeeGo wrote:
    I havent got anything from DCU either, and i accepted almost 2 weeks ago. I realy hope ill get it next week...
    yeah me too. i thought it might come today but no ... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Holsten wrote:
    Got all the stuff from Maynooth today, huzzah!
    Same got it today as well dont have to go till tues & dont do anything till thurs but think I will move up on monday!!

Group K all the way!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Got my Maynooth stuff in today. Don't have to go in until Wednesday, go Group F!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Pfft..

Group B 4tw! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Still nothing from UCC :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Got my reply from NCAD today.

Enda89 wrote:
    hey! im going to augnier street. they sent me a letter today. Registration is on the 12th of september at 11.30 :)
    a girl i know got a letter today too saying shes to go in on the 14th, so i suppose theres different dates. i still havent gotten my letter! i'll wait till monday then ring up!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

ThrownAway wrote:
    Still nothing from UCC :mad:

... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭dcarroll

got a letter from ucc today looking for €930, but they still havent told me when im starting

i finally got my letter from dit yesterday! can't wait to start!! bu i'm scared too haha!
    i ws almost on d floor laughin at d list of stuff i've t buy! ders a uniform an all for d course i'm doin! gas craic!! better not hv t wear it in on d bus, how funny wud dat be?!?! haha!!

xx-lou-xx wrote:
    i finally got my letter from dit yesterday! can't wait to start!! bu i'm scared too haha!
    i ws almost on d floor laughin at d list of stuff i've t buy! ders a uniform an all for d course i'm doin! gas craic!! better not hv t wear it in on d bus, how funny wud dat be?!?! haha!!

uniform? are u serious???

I only flicked through the stuff they sent me. I'm tellin you now when I go over it again it better not say any ****e about a uniform. I suffered for 12 years in a uniform through my school years. 12 years is enough!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Enda89 wrote:
    uniform? are u serious???

I only flicked through the stuff they sent me. I'm tellin you now when I go over it again it better not say any ****e about a uniform. I suffered for 12 years in a uniform through my school years. 12 years is enough!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

don't worry!! its only for my course, like a chef uniform thing haha!(for the culinary arts course) sorry, i forgot to mention that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

im still waiting for soemthign from DCU.
    in fairness i got my accom. letter, so they obviosuly know im coming.. but still like.
    aah well, im not too worried

Still nothing from DCU :mad: :mad: and we start in just over a week :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i want some information here!! fgs!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 westhammer

Got stuff from Galway. I swear if i hadnt checked on their website when we're starting Idve freaked out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Bec2006

i emailed the office in DCU, we'll get all the post we need early next week supposedly! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

Pez wrote:
    Still nothing from DCU :mad: :mad: and we start in just over a week :rolleyes: :rolleyes: i want some information here!! fgs!!! :mad:

its on their site, all the days/times we're needed.

im in monday/tues/wed of next week (starting the 18th), and depending on your course, you might be in the same, or wed/thurs/fri
    theres a timetable up and everything

Advertisement