Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone get a reply back from CAO/college yet?

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

dcarroll wrote:
    got a letter from ucc today looking for €930, but they still havent told me when im starting
    Dont worry we are all in the same boat, Im sure we will get something next week..

We dont start until the 25th anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

I got a letter from UCC regarding fees at the start of the week.Today I got another letter containing timetable and starting dates! I'm in on the 20th to meet my mentor!:o

filo87 wrote:
    I got a letter from UCC regarding fees at the start of the week.Today I got another letter containing timetable and starting dates! I'm in on the 20th to meet my mentor!:o
    we musn't be too far behind then! I just want some word from UCC, other than them wanting my pennies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I've just finished my 1st week in college which included registration (very very boring) and induction. Lectures start this monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

Rockerette wrote:
    its on their site, all the days/times we're needed.

im in monday/tues/wed of next week (starting the 18th), and depending on your course, you might be in the same, or wed/thurs/fri
    theres a timetable up and everything

Hey Rockerette does, I'm in Mon/Tues/Weds of that week aswell does that me we have to go home on Thurs or what??

Or will we we be missing parties if we go home? :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

exiot wrote:
    we musn't be too far behind then! I just want some word from UCC, other than them wanting my pennies

well I got the UCC welcome pack today, and I have orientation Tuesday week! Now I'm really nervous.....

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭filo87

I got the welcome pack from UCC today as well!Faerie,I have orientation Tuesday week as well!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

i got both me email and post confirmation bout the course i accepted so i think im sorted :D

I got it as well yesterday, cant make the orientation though...

I've registered online and picked my two selectable modules :) This is so weird, Im actually going to University.. ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭Pez

got mine from DCU yday.. was filling out the form and does anyone know does student ID just mean ur student number?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

deisedolly wrote:
    Hey Rockerette does, I'm in Mon/Tues/Weds of that week aswell does that me we have to go home on Thurs or what??

Or will we we be missing parties if we go home? :D

I dunno, my friends are in wed/thurs/fri aswell, so i might stay up for those few days aswell... we'll see how it goes!
    in fairness im 40 mins away from home, so it no hassle for me to float about home or college..
    hhmm.. but yes, we'll see how it all works out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

Got a letter today from UCC saying they changed the dates so I'm in tuesday week too :eek:

do we have to go to orientation??? I could be working and Im not too pushed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

i finally got my stuff from DCU yesterday. One of my friends got it last Thursday.. hhmmm.. I suppose thats the disadvantage of having a "W" surname..

Ah well, nothing really new in it, just the registration forms and all that kinda jazz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

exiot wrote:
    I'm not sure maybe you should ring up and tell them you mightn't be able to make it and see what they say. I'm actually not sure if I'm working either but I'm just going to ask for time off if I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 306 ✭✭JCB

exiot wrote:
    No you don't have to go but you MUST attend registration.

Read this timetable and see if it's worth your while:
    http://www.ucc.ie/en/ProspectiveStudents/Orientation/StepThreeOrientationProgramme/UndergraduateOrientation/CK401-CK408ScienceSurnamesAthroughM/

yeah Im going down for registration anyway, orientation is suppose to be a joke from what Ive heard from friends who are in their 3rd year

Advertisement