Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe for gaming minicon in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-08-2006 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

Hi all,

I play an online game (WWIIOnline otherwise known at Battleground Europe). The squad I'm in had a minicon in Norwich, UK last march and are seeking to hold to one here in Dublin.
    Anyone got any hints, links or numbers of a spot where we could hire out for a few hours which has good PCs for the game? Probably around 12 of us at the gathering.

Thx in advance for any advice our way.
    JWAD.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=100

List of netcafes int he sticky there maybe outdated, could try posting there too may find better response.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

spider net at the top of O'Connel street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

theres a gaming netcafe talbot st,open 24 hour /7 ,you can get a pass for 1 person ,for 12 hours i think its ten euro,i doubt if they allow you to rent the whole cafe,you could pay for pass to 12 pcs together , cost 120euro approx , i think they have doom3 ,ut installed on most pcs there.its in city centre dublin,1 ,near o,connell street.its near gardiner steet,talbot junction.

Advertisement