Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vb Code Superscript and Subscript [Escalated to Admin]

Options
  • 23-08-2006 6:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

Is there a reason why these are not available?

X sub Y sup
    Any chance of getting them activated?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Those are not standard vb codes. Where-ever you saw them must have added them as custom tags.

However, they would be relatively simple tags to create (the replacement HTML being <sup> and <sub> respectively, rather than anything particularly complicated) and I know I've certainly wanted them in the past, so I'm going to mark this thread for Admin attention and see if one of them will add in such custom tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

I'd seen them on a couple of vbulletin sites, and when I did a quick google for vbcode sup sub I got 14,000 results (mainly in the forum's page : /misc.php?do=bbcode)

I just presumed they were standard. Anyways, standard or not - it would be super if they could be added!

Advertisement