Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please!!

Options
  • 23-08-2006 7:36pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ever since patch im getting an message saying prepaid time has expired,please purchase more time to play.
    The thing is ive never bought a gamecard etc,i always paid with credit card.

The worse bit is ive tried to post a message on official wow forums but i cant even log in there as it doesnt recognise my account name and password.

Ive checked my bank account and wow subs were taken out on 21st of last month but nothing taken this month and its now 23rd Aug.

Ive asked a few guys on xfire if they can log into the game and the wow europe forums and they can,i cant :(
    Im hoping its just patch day issues and not a problem with my account.
    Any ideas guys ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

E-mail 'em?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Sorted, my 3 months subscription ended this morning while realms were down would you believe.
    I couldnt access my account management to check the score as the wow europe webby was down as always when relams go down.
    Phew panic over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

Signs of addiction there Cully old mate :D

You hardly in Outlands BG are you?.

Glaskopft

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I rarely if ever do BG on any of my chars.
    Its been months since i hit any BG.
    Dont know why but it just doesnt appeal to me,seems like mass mayhem and little organisation or teamplay to me.
    Could be just me.

Advertisement