Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Review your Vegan cookery books here please!

• 23-08-2006 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I know that there is currently a thread on Cooking/Recipes asking for people's favourite cook-books but I was hoping to specifically get people's opinions on the Vegan cookery books they have personally used.

I am currently Vegetarian but I'd like to move over to Veganism and I'm looking for a couple of good cookery books to help me on my way!

So, I'd appreciate your in-depth reviews (good or bad) of the Vegan cookery books out there!

(Btw, I try my best but I'm not the greatest cook in the world, and I'm not keen on having to source weird ingredients either...so recommendations for simple recipes with easy-to-find ingredients would be great!)

Advertisement