Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do you start college?

Options
  • 23-08-2006 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

I start in Maynooth on the 11th of Sep(my flipin 19th bday:mad:) for orientation week but dont start the course till the 18th

What about the rest of youz?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Orientation - 4th
    Course - 11th

Yay UCD early start

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭c m

when do dcu start i think orientation starts on the 18th but im not sure the wesite says monday the 19th but the 19th is a tuesday?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭deisedolly

c m wrote:
    when do dcu start i think orientation starts on the 18th but im not sure the wesite says monday the 19th but the 19th is a tuesday?????

It's Monday the 18th!! Woohoo see you there my friend :D
    Hope I get on campus:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 disco--dave

freshers week in TCD is 2nd Oct. Lectures begin 9th Oct.... i've got loads of time left! woo!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

Not a clue but i guess its around mid september, well thats when my on campus accommodation starts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

somewhere around the 11th

Ballyfermot AGP? Anyone else doin it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

I have no idea! Anyone know when UCC starts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭abercrombie

Raphael wrote:
    Orientation - 4th
    Course - 11th

Yay UCD early start
    I'm the same! Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Orientation starts on the 11th for me, then lectures on the 18th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

18th for me, lectures the next monday

• Advertisement

Orientation week-pah more like "I have no parents here this week and I am going to get pissed and have loads of sex and not even venture inside the uni at all except maybe to score some free condoms or to get to the college bar" week.By the way it is a brilliant week!lol;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

Don't get back till sometime October. Best news ever, another month of partying and then another year of partying, my life's a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Start on like the 22nd of sept.. it think..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Faerie wrote:
    I have no idea! Anyone know when UCC starts?
    25th of September for most courses, but things like medicine and dentistry start earlier..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 westhammer

Anyone know is it possible to start lectures before registering? Thats what it says for Medicine in Galway:confused: Plus, my aunts wedding clashes with it:(

Advertisement