Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

anyone here done a physics or chemistry degree for medicine?

• 24-08-2006 12:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

has anyone here got into medicine by getting a degree first even if they had not got enough points

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Caryatnid

Didn't you just ask this question in 'Leaving Cert'? How many times are you planning to post?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭j2u

yes i did but my theory is that must people looking at the leaving cert post would be people who recently did or ar studying for the leaving.i think that its more likely for someone who did a degree and got into medicine or someone who is doing a degree for that purpose is to see my question here than on the actual leaving cert,and it is relative to physics and chemistry as i am currently studying both so i want to find out the best recomendations for a degree to get me into medicine.thank u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Professor_Fink

j2u wrote:
    has anyone here got into medicine by getting a degree first even if they had not got enough points

I know three people that went into medicine after first doing science degrees. One would already have had the points, the other two did not.

Advertisement