Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unreal 2007 footage

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Very impressive, looks better than most things moving these days. If i do get around to upgrading my pc something tells me ill be picking this up (and getting slaughtered ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

meh i have to say the best unreal tournment was the first 1
    i kinda got bored and turned that movie off before the end gameplay dosentlook that great

• Registered Users Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

yeah it doesnt really impress me much

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

whatever about all these nay-sayers :p

i'm looking forward to it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

I agree totally with User45701, the first one rocks my socks off! still play it. I played 2003 and 2004 but they just don't have that extra va va voom that UT 2K had. best mode is Last Man Standing

oh and that isn't UT, it's Halo 2 with better graphics! what happened to the good ol' fashoned man to man?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Marts wrote:
    what happened to the good ol' fashoned man to man?

Hmmm....besides being done about 2 billion times? ;)

[pedantic] UT99 (not 2k) was not the first. Unreal the single player FPS was, great game, still have it installed :) [/pedantic]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Graphics are ok but the gameplay just looks so meh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Marts wrote:
    that extra va va voom that UT 2K had

Er..I assume you meant UT? There wasn't a 2k variant..unless I missed something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

All UTs cater for either 1 v1 or 20 vs 20 in various formats, if anything it aims too high in trying to cover every possible online game mode.

Still tho 1 v1 CTF and onslaught are done very well.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

lol @ the hover-boards, hadn't seen that before.

Rest of it looks pretty much like more of the same apart from the gfx (that I'll have to lower the settings on anyway).

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

All that footage seems to be from the Crusade mode of play.
    As a 1v1 UT2004 player in ireland i cant wait to see what 2007 has to offer. I personally hate onslaught in 2004 and am mainly a DM, CTF, TAM and TDM player. so for me the most importent thing is how good the shock combo's are :p

They have taken out the lightning gun in 2007 tho :( being replaced by the sniper rifle.
    Its gonna make for a game with more close combat in 1v1 as the sniper rifle does 10 less damage (60 compared to the 70 of the lg). problem is the shock might still be overpowered, 45 damage with a faster refire rate and also the ability for shock combo's. no more minigun (being replaced by the stinger) which means the Doozer clan will become crap :p and also means that for finishing those with shaft aim will be good.... depending of course on the lead and the power of the link.

im gonna upgrade my comp for this game as i run a ut clan and all and i want to see how good i can get at this in 1v1. see if cpl take it up and maybe watch kronic kick arse in it :p

should be fun regardless aswell... at least i hope so, i dont want another quake 4 where the pro's play it even tho they dont like it (fooki, although he gave up). I want a game which is fun first and competitive second, hopefully it will meet these standards

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭IgsTer

looks pretty good.i was never really into unreal..but this one looks like it might get me into it wen its out :D

Advertisement