Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

advice

• 24-08-2006 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

ok this is a bit nuts but i really would like womens opinions on this:

last year i broke up with the love of my life, heart broken all that stuff, gave up on women cause i really didnt care anymore. now im over it and have moved to london where i was offered a good job and have been getting on pretty well since. heres the thing, ive met a really nice girl who i really like and get on well with. shes great, really funny, really gorgeous. i work with her and im kinda her boss, shes a bit younger than me (18 im 24). the last couple of weeks weve been flirting and 2 weeks ago we ended up getting completely locked and going back to hers where i couldn't get it up. i was pissed out of my head and she didnt mind. next week after that we went out again after work got drunk(but not as drunk) and went back to hers when again i couldnt get it up.
    it wasnt the drink this time it was just that i got really nervous cause i havnt been with anybody in a year or so and i suposse im a bit rusty.
    id like to know how women in general would feel about a guy if this happened to them. i think she thinks im this cocky funny confidant bloke and now shes seen me in this light. its driving me mad cause she only works at weekends in the place and i only get to see her on a friday night.
    so girls tell me honestly what would you think of a guy if this happened.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Everyone is so different, it's hard to guess how she might act towards you. If she is mature for 18 and really fancies you, then there's a good chance she will be patient. Build on the other parts of your new relationship, chill out, drink less, and just let nature take its course.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

bassist wrote:
    it wasnt the drink this time it was just that i got really nervous cause i havnt been with anybody in a year or so and i suposse im a bit rusty...

Did you tell her that? If you do, she will be very understanding. Next time be honest with her, tell her how you're feeling, take it slow and most of all relax.
    Stressing about it will not help you with regards to this.

Advertisement