Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swap Magic £.6

• 24-08-2006 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all.I bought Swap Magic 3.6 for my son to try and play 2 games(legal) I bought on a recent trip top the US.I can't seem to get it going.I pop the DVD disk in,wait for the load program screen,use the slide tool and insert the game.Nothing happens,just a black screen.Do I need to do something else with the console,or am I doing something wrong.If anyone can help please pm me and I'll be very grateful.Joe.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

jor1 wrote:
    ... play 2 games(legal) ...
    it doesnt sound very legal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jor1

They are really.FIFA Streets 2 and Tiger Woods 06.Got them in Electronics Boutique in Las Vegas.Not being a game fan,I didn't know his PS2 would not play them.I'm just looking for a bit of help,not a courtcase!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

The way you use it is start the swap magic dvd disk, then when you get to the menu that just says start game you use your tool to open the drive and replace the disk with the game you want to play and press X.

Thanks Ciaran.I got the Tiger Woods 06 to work,but the FIFA Streets 2 won't.At the start screen do I need to change the video mode or could it be the game itself?Maybe some imports just won't work with Swap Magic.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

WHat message are you getting for fifa street of what colour screen is coming up when you try to load it!! As far as I know you need the EA swap method to get it to work!!

• Advertisement

Just a black screen,nothing rolling just a solid black screen.What's the EA method?Tiger Woods 06 is EA too,but that works!

Advertisement