Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question about Raw (non-spoiler)

• 24-08-2006 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me....I record Raw "live" every week at 2 am. This week I noticed anytime the word "ass" was mentioned it was beeped out. If it's live, how did this happen, surely there isn't someone in the producers rig with a finger on the beep button anxiously waiting for the next "ass" to be spoken???? And if there is, they're pretty fast!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 907 ✭✭✭AlphaMale 3OO

Slight delay on broadcasting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

twice (i noticed) the beep missed ass and the word after ass was beeped out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Plus when it showed the up next "Kiss my Ass" graphic, Ass wasn't blurred out. Why bleep it though? The renault car had has the track "I see you baby shaking that ass" and that does be well on before the water shed. Whats the point?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

The show is produced mainly for the american market so they have to go by American cencorship, which is a joke at this stage because fat, white, bush voting americans would perfer to stick there fingers in there ears and sing la la la then face up to the fact that there society is rapidly degrading

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Sky get the same live feed as they do in Canada,who really have their finger on the bleeper button when it comes to Raw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Not as much in Canada any more though, is it? It was TSN who were real strict, but they dropped Raw after the HHH and Candice thing, and because of somethin else too. I don't know if the new network are as strict on censorship

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

I was in Canada when RAW was dropped from TSN. Don't know the reason but its now being broadcasted on The Score who also broadcast Smackdown. You may have noticed that late night on Setanta Sports, they switch to NASN. NASN isn't its own channel and instead broadcasts the Canadian sports channels like The Score & TSN.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

NASN isn't its own channel

yes it is. at least it is at my house. it broadcasts 24 hours a day. NASN Extra (i think they call it) is shown on Setanta Sports so they can show a different game live also. gives a bit of variety

NASN is available all across Europe
    http://www.nasn.com/

Advertisement