Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flower Hill Navan AAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

Options
  • 24-08-2006 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭

I said it.... and knew it would happen! :D

I said two weeks ago that the beautifully repaired and smooth surface on flower hill would be dug up within a month for some more pipe work.:eek:

Driving home from work yesterday and the good ol' boys from the meath coco had the fecking hill dug up again!!!

four years of this sh*te! anyone know the latest reason? Would love to hear the latest excuse and finally figure out why the shocks on my car are w*nked!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Access wrote:
    I said it.... and knew it would happen! :D

I said two weeks ago that the beautifully repaired and smooth surface on flower hill would be dug up within a month for some more pipe work.:eek:

Driving home from work yesterday and the good ol' boys from the meath coco had the fecking hill dug up again!!!

four years of this sh*te! anyone know the latest reason? Would love to hear the latest excuse and finally figure out why the shocks on my car are w*nked!

Same **** diferent day :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Whats down there that they are messing at?:rolleyes: I'm sure theres gold or something they just aren't telling anyone about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭sofireland

Isn't it something to do with the Meath County Broadband project or something!?
    Its a disgrace anyway!

Advertisement