Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use Tesco car insurance?

Options
  • 24-08-2006 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Have actually been trying for the last hour to get onto the site for a quote, but wont let me.

Anyways, is there anyone with Tesco car insurance? Any good? Am a fully licenced drived (27) with about 5 yrs no claim bonus.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

There cheap but ive to do the day training/test before they will insure me. 21 w/ full licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SouperComputer

its hibernian with different packaging. Doesnt do any harm to play them off each other though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I was with them last year but www.brittoninsurance.com gave me a better quote than their renewal quote this year. Britton are also with Hibernian so it's the exact same thing. Do the advanced driving course either way, cheaper insurance and you'll be a safer driver. I did both the provisional and Full license courses, definitely worth it. I'm 22, 2 years NCB, driving in for 2.5 years now in my own policy on a 1.1 litre car and paid about €1,060 for my latest policy. At least I know that I am getting the best price I can possibly get by having passed the test. 1K is pretty good for a male my age. Britton insurance came out top after trying numerous other compnies.

Advertisement