Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comp/Tech - Music/Radio in headers

Options
  • 24-08-2006 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭

Is this indeed a new thing or have I missed something?

Anyway, I think it looks fugly and needs to be destroyed.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

So does your username :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

pwnt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Oh Noes!!! *tear*

While I have you on the topic of my username, can you capitalise my 'I' and my 'M' please!!

With regards to the actual topic; comp seemed fine but if you thought it was lacking in description then perhaps leave it as just tech. Music/radio, I thought was fine as music. I just don't think the new titles add much in the way of description/navigation but take away enless amounts of aesthetic pleasure, ENDLESS AMOUNTS!

Oh, and so does yore ma Cloud. :)

Only subscribers can request name changes, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Cloud wrote:
    So does your username :D

Ha. :)

Remember kids. If an admin says something. It has to be fact.

Btw: Menu is much better now.

• Advertisement

Did I win? :p

{EDIT} Hum, on second thoughts "tech" ain't so good because it's down there now right at the end. It's a fairly popular forum I think so it was deserving of a place in the lime light. I also thought it was a fairly good setup before with system at the end.

I can't help the alphabet but I can think about moving Sys back to the end again (at the moment it is just done alphabetically).

Yeah, I know. Putting Sys at the end might be good alright but then you have that one 'T' amongst all those 'S' and if it's just for the sake of moving sys to the end it may not be worth upsetting the code and making exceptions. I don't know exactly how to play it, but it's definitly better than the comp/tech, although if you could have comp/tech on the same plane without having to break the style of the headers then that might be worth considering (Although I don't know how much more real estate you have left up there). I thought it was OK before, but I can see how comp was perhaps a little ambiguous.

Advertisement