Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where should I go on Erasmus? [Title Change]

Options
  • 24-08-2006 11:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi everybody,

all is in the question !

Currently studying UCD, I must choose between these 3 options

FRANCE : (Institut d'Etudes Politiques) Sciences Po PARIS
    BELGIUM : Universite de LIEGE
    BELGIUM : Universite Libre de BRUXELLES

all of these choices are for an 9months-international-program in sociology/politics.

I cannot imagine how are the courses and the places. My French is so bad, that's so horrible !:eek:
    IF SOMEBODY HAS ALREADY EXPERIENCED THESE PROGRAMS, PLEASE TELL ME !!!!!!! :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 tijuana

Is there somebody who knows?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

A friend of mine did History and Politics in Sciences Po, and loved it. He's fluent in French though!:o

just one?
    has nobody done this kinda exchange?

up! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

well i dont know much about any of these universities, but i would say, without hesitation.........PARIS!!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭mdebets

I don't know anything about the 3 Universities, but I would suggest to not take Paris, as there probably more foreign students and therefor you are more likely to speak more English than French with them, which would not be helpful in improving your French

Meeting foreign students is mot a problem at all, but it still don't know what to choose :(

Alright is there anyone who knows other french edu things ?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I'm just going to change the thread title for clarity on this problem, OP. I hope you don't mind!

Advertisement