Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with section breaks and page numbers in microsoft office word 2003

Options
  • 24-08-2006 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hey i'm having a very frustrating problem with a document i have. the first section has pages 1-15 labeled the same, that's grand. Then i insert an appendix. I want the first page to be numbered i (contents) then restart numbering 1-10. I have used section breaks in the appropriate places. Wat happens is the section which is ment to display i displays 1 instead. If i got to the format options it is set to be i,ii,iii but it doesn't work. I have done a similar document and i had no problems, wat am i doing wrong or is microsoft only acting the c**t

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Dapos

ok i finally got it. instead of just double clicking the page number and changing from that window i right clicked number and selected edit field and that worked grand. AWWWW so annoying

Advertisement