Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uwe Boll fights back..literally

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Goooeeee Lowtax!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Hehe nice, but the layout of that site makes me cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

hahaha

harry knowles = personification of simpsons comic book guy

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

koneko wrote:
    Goooeeee Lowtax!

Agreed, Lowtax FTW.

amp wrote:
    Agreed, Lowtax FTW.

\o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Yes, get rid of tax! Excellent idea!

Not sure what its got to do with Uwe though...

don't worry, fellow goon signing in...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭StarryBud

Uwe Boll's films are undeniably terrible but he always comes across as such a nice guy. You can't help but like him.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'd like to see him try to take on Team Consolevania!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

haha yes!
    Raging Boll!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

After what he has done, I'd sock him one myself.

But his worst moment, in my opinion, is when he told the media that he was going to make a Metal Gear Solid movie, without even talking to Konami or Kojima....

Absolutely not! I don't know why Uwe Boll is even talking about this kind of thing. We've never talked to him. It's impossible that we'd ever do a movie with him.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3146949

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Pathetic. The guy clearly wasnt up to it. If the critics arent able to box, then they shouldnt show up just to make Boll look good. Else bring a chair into the ring and settle it in a gentlemanly fashion when the refs back is turned.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Boll should be a boxer not a director he seems to be better at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

In fairness, Lowtax got hit aload but still managed to take the complete piss out of things and Boll definitely looked like an idiot.

Lowtax stayed down for a nine count and then jumped straight up with a huge smile on his face. Plus, the interview was funny enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Man bolls a total dickhead, at least Lowtaxs interview was funny and he managed to make boll look like even more of an idiot.

"I love live streaming".

Yup, dickhead just about sums it up. What the hell does punching his critics prove? I can't prove them wrong or make a good movie, so I'll shut them up by punching them repeatedly?

So, he told everyone the punches would be for show, so not to worry, then really goes for it when the fight starts. Nice :rolleyes:
    Lowtax hates him even more now lol (as a human being and not just a crap director).

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Isn't he putting these fights into his cinematic masterpiece Postal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Apparently so but I dread to think what a man that arrogant will do with footage of himself beating up other people. I think the original deal was something along the lines of Lowtax going to Canada to have a walk on role in Postal or just be "treated" to a day on the set as long as he took on Boll (cant see him doing either now tbh and he's right not to). Fair play to Lowtax for throwing in the towel when he did, the way he describes what happened to the others who went on after him doesnt paint a pretty picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Haha, that guy is unreal!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

koneko wrote:
    Yup, dickhead just about sums it up. What the hell does punching his critics prove? I can't prove them wrong or make a good movie, so I'll shut them up by punching them repeatedly?

"Here. Here's American Gladiators. Watch this, shut up. Go back to bed, America. Here is American Gladiators. Here is 56 channels of it! Watch these pituitary retards bang their fscking skulls together and congratulate you on living in the land of freedom." - GoatBoy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 583 ✭✭✭monkey tennis

I was pretty disappointed with Lowtax tbh. The guy had a perfect chance to punch Uwe Boll square in the nose as hard as he could and he bolloxed it up. Would have been nice if he had taken it seriously, got some training in and at least given him a few good digs.
    BlitzKrieg wrote:
    Boll should be a boxer not a director he seems to be better at it.

He is/was. Probably why he agreed to the whole thing in the first place - he's at a significant advantage right off the bat.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,588 ✭✭✭✭Sand

I wouldnt say Boll is a good boxer - lets face it hes fighting guys who never stepped into a ring and only experience of fighting is getting the crap kicked out of them by the school bully. Not exactly hard to look good if thats your competition.

Advertisement