Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For all u ergo proxy fans

Options
  • 24-08-2006 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

Just in case u havent been scouring the web for news on this series.
    Episode 15,16,17 have been fansubbed by a group called "Pino-no-Usagi".
    Looks like Ergo proxy hasnt been forgotten after all:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

They're a renamed (and minus-one-member) Ani-Jiyuu ; there was some drama, which is why it's been so long, but they're back on form and ready to keep the show going - yay! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭GK¦ Ixion²

Drama??? How so??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Jim_No.6

Drama??? How so??

I meant "personal differences of some kind".

Not saying any more! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054969726&page=3

Ever get that feeling you're being ignored? :P

Ooops sry man. Was just swept away by the good news. Had to make my own thread :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

I know the feeling, first thing I did was post that and then spread the word :)

18 has been released now aswell.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 zerophyte

i'm gonna wait for the HD h264 mkv releases from Shinsen anyway. they'll come out... sometime :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

zerophyte wrote:
    i'm gonna wait for the HD h264 mkv releases from Shinsen anyway. they'll come out... sometime :(
    good luck with that:p
    pino-no-usagi have released 19 and 20 now btw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

i got the whole series(1-23or 24?i cant remember well) few weeks ago;)

it is good to know japanese and chinese:D

really enjoyable anime,eventhough there we have seen lots of sci-fi like tat before.this anime seriously remind me of Judge Dread,Fifth-element and many more.....just looks so familiar in every aspects:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭psicic

What's the difference between Real Meyer and Will Smith?

She really does make black look gooooooood!
    (Apparantly I'm into goth girls and didn't even realise it!!! :p )

Thanks for the tip on where to get episodes - I didn't really miss Shinsen's clip notes as much as I thought I would.

Good series - nothing woefully original, but, much akin to a lot of anime, even though you've seen it done before it doesn't really detract from the enjoyment

The ending seemed slightly confused in what it was trying to say, but still pretty good. Well worth watching. Could have done with 12 more episodes, rather then the large jumps in time/continuity that were attributed to style.

Advertisement