Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do I do

• 24-08-2006 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭

Ive being with my girlfriend for 4 years and love her very much!she recently went to spain as part of her course!she was there for a month!i missed her so much!

shes bein so different since shes being back!shes more into her own life than mine!when she was in mine she checked her email!she forgot to log out and when she went home i went through her messages(i know, i know)

In one email she wrote how she was going to kiss this fellow on the last nite only she forgot her flight was that nite instead of the next nite!she wrote shes still pining over him!Now i know why shes moody!

What can I do as I cant tell her I read her email??We always said we would never ever cheat and I even went on a stag weekend and could have easily had it off with someone but didnt as Im seriously not like that!Maybe she is though!

Any advice greatly appreciated :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭free2fly

Well OP you went snooping where you shouldn't have and now you found what you were looking for. I'm sure that doesn't make you feel very good about things. If you want to make things work with her you are going to have to fess up and tell her what you did. But be prepared for her anger. It appears at this point there will be a trust issue for you both. She might have cheated and you snooped. But you need to come clean with each other. Good louck OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

free2fly wrote:
    If you want to make things work with her you are going to have to fess up and tell her what you did. But be prepared for her anger.

If its on his PC, its his. Plain and simple.

Dump her. Someone sneaking off behind your back to get jollies elsewhere? One course of action methinks.

K-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Tell her.

She will react in anger, thats what most people do when they are caught by the balls.

she will prob twist and turn it and make you snooping the issue and not what you read.

these things always come out in the end, how is irrelevant.

There has been quite a few of these threads lately :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

In this case there's no need for the OP to admit anything. All the OP needs to do is sit her down and ask her what's changed since she went away / came back because her behaviour is different and he doesn't feel that she's as committed to the relationship as she was.

Doesn't make it right to snoop though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭easyontheeye

if she is "pining" over him well she obviously got close to him and is still thinking about him...dont take any crap off her, she will probably try and play it down and try to make your reading her emails the issue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Kell wrote:
    If its on his PC, its his. Plain and simple.

Dump her. Someone sneaking off behind your back to get jollies elsewhere? One course of action methinks.

K-

i couldnt agree more, my gf reads my email all the time but its my fault that she knows my password.

if she left her email open on your pc, then she invited you to see it. I for one would be furious if i was in your shoes, its one thing to have a drunken kiss with a drunken slapper its another thing to urge and pine over another man while with somebody.
    dont take any crap off her, she will probably try and play it down and try to make your reading her emails the issue!

exactly, dont take any **** what so ever, what you did was wrong but what she feels is unacceptable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

Just tell her, i read your emails. I dont care if you feel i snooped, you are dumped.

move on. the tramp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well you looked at the emails and you have two choices. Keep quiet and go on biting your tongue about it or do what most people are saying, go ahead and talk to her about it. Perhaps she found while she was away that she didn't want a relationship anymore or something, just trying to help you find answers. She will get mad at you but nothing you can do about it, at least you will find out when you talk to her, good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

My advice :

If she has cheated on U -
    Time to say 'GoodBye' (Andrea Bocelli)

U can even send her the sound track ; no need
    for any big explanations. Tell her whatever
    U like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Magic Pips

or just text her "P45"

LOL class... mean but hell she deserves it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭lpool2k05

Tanx for all the replies!I do love her so much and i know she will never see this fella again cos hes from spain and she says she wasnt with him so im thinking I might just ask her whats going on and did she fall for any1 while being away and see does she admit anything

But if she doesnt get back to normal soon im going to end it!its not as if ive never looked at other girls before but who doesnt!id never cheat though!!

I dont want to dump her as im mad bot her!

Advertisement