Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ak47, Cm028

• 24-08-2006 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Im looking to buy this gun, its an AK47 AEG, the CM028 version. I've read some really good reviews on it so i was going to buy it off speedytoys (its there for $109.95) but the description under it says its 240fps with a 0.2g BB. Every other site i've seen this on says the CM028 is 280fps with a 0.2g BB and over 300fps with the lighter 0.12g BB. I don't want to buy this if it is only 240fps, 280 is as low as im willing to go.
    So does anyone know if this gun is actually 280fps or 240fps?

BTW, anyone know a good place i can get a nice metal EBB pistol like a glock or something, metal of course, for no more than €150 delivered?

EDITED:
    I changed my mind and decided to pay the extra and go with a UTG Warhawk instead :) Anyone got any opinions on this gun?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Speedytoys will charge you at least $83 for shipping alone so I wouldn't go anywhere near them. I cant' help you though, don't know if it's 240 or 280fps.
    If you're looking for a good fully auto machine gun (300 fps) with good shipping (shipping is $30), try here: http://www.m4airsoft.com/g36.html

Hope I helped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

I'm only interested in an AEG if its got a metal gearbox, and prefareably some other metal parts too (like the AK CM028 i mentioned above). It seems to be a pretty popular/well-know gun so im hoping someone here knows weather its 240fps or 280fps with a 0.2g BB.
    As for the metal pistol, it doesnt have to be electric blow back, but i do want it to be metal, and i do want it to be electric.
    Thanks.

EDITED:
    I changed my mind and decided to pay the extra and go with a UTG Warhawk instead :) Anyone got any opinions on this gun?

Advertisement