Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Advertising on your car

Options
  • 24-08-2006 2:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Who will pay me to do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

in a word... nobody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I'd say unless you're a taxi nobody will......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭Joeface

unless u find something risky .. say like contact Hustler and adverties that on ur car as u drive around, No such thing as bad pub.... etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Hey its not a bad idea... Any advertising people out there what do ye think?!

You see advertising everywere these days, from bill boards on the sides of peoples houses, to toilet doors in pubs... Maybe advertisements on car bumpers could be the next thing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭junii

Its already done on trucks. Why not cars?

And taxis as steve06 has pointed out. There must be some reason why it hasn't been rolled out to normal road users.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

well for lots of reasons....

There is a responsability on the driver not to blemish the companies name so... speeding, pulled by the gaurds, reckless driving etc... will not look good for them if they have their logos on your car.

Likewise they will not want their logos all over a rust bucket car or cars that people see as sh1t as people will then associate the company with being sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

mloc123 wrote:
    well for lots of reasons....

There is a responsability on the driver not to blemish the companies name so... speeding, pulled by the gaurds, reckless driving etc... will not look good for them if they have their logos on your car.

Likewise they will not want their logos all over a rust bucket car or cars that people see as sh1t as people will then associate the company with being sh1t.

Aye, good point there.

Advertising the garage where I bought my car is enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

You need to do a certain amout of mileage before anyone willl consider it, hence trucks and taxis being the main people who have it.

Advertisement