Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stickys in this Forum

Options
  • 24-08-2006 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭

I think all the threads stickied at the top of this forum is making the place look a little noisy. It's a bit annoying the way many low content / low purpose threads are afforded premium screen space, whereas the real content of the forum is being lost a little bit underneath.

I think it would make a big difference to the appearance of this forum if the following things are done:

On another note, I think the Frequently Clicked Links thread is outdated and should be updated to be just a series of posts containting useful information or tutorials. All the posts that don't contain any useful info should be deleted. It would be nice if some people could contribute useful snippets of info about web design / web development, but I don't think the userbase of this forum is really big enough.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

I personally don't think the projects area is working out too well either and the IIA Domain Tactics Thread is nothing too special either....well not special enough to warrant sticky status imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

I personally don't think the projects area is working out too well either and the IIA Domain Tactics Thread is nothing too special either....well not special enough to warrant sticky status imo.

They were time sensitive really and should be removed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

just wondering if there is going to be a revamp on the stickys?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

I don't know if Phenom has seen this thread. I meant to PM him about it but I forgot :P. I might as well do that now.

Edit: Never mind, I see someone has done the clean-up.

Advertisement