Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Note: Severe Irony on Boards

Options
  • 24-08-2006 4:05pm

maybe i'm just a nerd, but i found this post to be so beuatifully ironic.

<snip>

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Oh dear, I think I'll pass on those grinds. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This proves the theory that They've just dumbed the papers down. Bah! It's not like in my day...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

LOL - Classic. Thats like "the Homer Simpson guide to increasing your wordage - its very very very good".

How did that dude manage to get 2 As in English? Not 1 but 2?

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Access granted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

U no spekee de engalish?

Me teechee u.

Surely that has got to be a joke?

• Advertisement

Access granted.

...To What or Where?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Access granted.
    Erm...
    Acting-Translator-Karoma: emmet02, this means hullaballoo has granted you access to the Spell Czech forum.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Actually, it means that hullaballoo tried to give him access - but I got there right before him, w00t!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

If you want to take the piss out of the spelling of other users then, by all means request access to the Spell Czech forum. Don't do it here.

Thread locked.

Actually, it means that hullaballoo tried to give him access - but I got there right before him, w00t!

Thief!!!

Any chance you could give me access again hullaballo - i promise to be quicker this time!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement