Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post!

Options
  • 24-08-2006 4:37pm

You lose Gordon!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,121 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Spurs suck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I call vice president!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Damn you! Damn you all to hell!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

this will be going private soon.

That'll learn them!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I had prepared myself for this forum, even had a link in my favourites for it and then I saw your "..." post Myth! Damn You!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Blackjack

I'm home waaaay to late for the first post wootage.:(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Spurs.
    Pffftttt.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Coys !

Are there any forums for the decent london based clubs?
    Like Wimbledon, or Millwall?
    Edit. Whoops. I meant Milton Keynes Dons. Pfft.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

so whats the first proper topic to be discussed

Are there any forums for the decent london based clubs?
    Like Wimbledon, or Millwall?
    Edit. Whoops. I meant Milton Keynes Dons. Pfft.....

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

I apologise. I mean in fairness, Ur life is tough enough already.
    SPURS!!
    There are spurs fans!!!
    I just thought that that was a good example of an oxymoron.

I apologise. I mean in fairness, Ur life is tough enough already.
    SPURS!!
    There are spurs fans!!!
    I just thought that that was a good example of an oxymoron.

Please go away. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

TTID - Tottenham Til I Die, im tottenham til i die, i know i am, im sure i am, im tottenham til i die

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

why private?

county wrote:
    why private?

So access can be limited to members of the Boards Spurs Supporters Club.

Makes my job easier (as mod), means non-Spurs posters don't see it as an excuse to vent their football spleen (see the charter) or decide to take the pi*s.

Also means things like a poll to decide what game we travel over for (for example) is voted on by club members rather than Joe Public.

good work therecklessone, were u at the match on tuesday? my season tickets are in the west stand block 10 row 3. pretty nice seats, though will prob apply to get them changed to the south stand next year, though thats a difficult place to get into.

you living in london or ireland? im on the 815 ryanair flight on sat for the everton game. anyway started a few topics hopefully we will get a bit of chat going

sikes wrote:
    good work therecklessone, were u at the match on tuesday? my season tickets are in the west stand block 10 row 3. pretty nice seats, though will prob apply to get them changed to the south stand next year, though thats a difficult place to get into.

you living in london or ireland? im on the 815 ryanair flight on sat for the everton game. anyway started a few topics hopefully we will get a bit of chat going

Cheers mate, was at the game on Tuesday, I'm in block 41 Park Lane upper, just to the right of the goals.

If you don't manage to get into the Park Lane see if you can get Shelfside lower, in the corner. Cracking atmosphere.

Have to give Saturday a miss, Godson's 2nd birthday party and his old man's ManYoo so I have to do my bit to keep him on the straight and narrow...;)

Based in Dublin, will be travelling to roughly 20 games this year. Was at Bolton and Sgeff Utd, next up is Old Trafford and Anfield, home game in the UEFA Cup and Pompey on Oct 1st.

im not too sure what the deal is with the away games, as a season ticket holder are my chances very good to get a ticket for the liverpool/manu/arse games?

been on the shelf side a few times in the past, it is cracking atmosphere alright. will get onto them at the end of this season to see what they can sort out.

the uefa cup match is a must alright looking forward to it already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Bout time there was a Spurs fourm!

X

sikes wrote:
    im not too sure what the deal is with the away games, as a season ticket holder are my chances very good to get a ticket for the liverpool/manu/arse games?

No chance of ManYoo or Goons mate, Pool is a maybe.

I got my ST last season and of all the away trips, the only one's I'd not have got tickets for were:

Pompey (1st game of the season)
    ManYoo
    Charlton (weird, but London derby, Saturday, 3pm kick off)
    Goons (obvious, last game at Library)
    Spammers (last game of season)

Points wise you'd need over 100 for ManYoo, and at least 200 for the Goons. I managed a Pool ticket with 45 points last year, and Chelsea with 56.

Did I pm you with the offer of a voucher for the Pool? Between my own and the two spares I have I'd have an average of about 150 points, no bother getting a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ahally

what do you think the chances are this season?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 ahally

what do you think the chances are this season

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭wellboys

My head is rattled from the size of that bump!

Advertisement